Tai Chi Globe Academy
WHY LEARN TAI CHI & QIGONG?
- Arthritis: positive benefits within a month or two of practising
- Increased energy, stamina, strength, bone health, relaxation, concentration, flexibility, ability to multitask, overall mood and quality of life.
- Reduced falls
- Reduced anxiety and depression
- Help improve balance and stability, including those with Parkinson's disease
- Lower risk for developing dementia or Alzheimer's disease
- Reduce pain from knee osteoarthritis and improve health-related quality of life
- Improved quality of life in people with heart disease, cancer, mesothelioma and other chronic illnesses.
- Improve blood glucose levels and improved control of type 2 diabetes and immune system response
- Ease fibromyalgia pain and better general quality of life
- Tai chi/Qigong are perfect activities for the rest of your life.
Welcome to the journey of a lifetime
With Tai Chi and Qigong
What is Tai Chi & Qigong?
Science now recognises everything is energy. When energy is low or blocked within us internally, this leads to disease.
In China, powerful energy cultivation exercises (Qigong) and martial arts (Tai Chi) developed over thousands of years, inspired through the observation of nature. Both have positive benefits for our health and wellbeing. Thankfully, Cheng Man Ch'ing (The Professor) begun sharing these arts with the western world in 1964. An impressive, growing body of scientific research and personal testimonies around the world now help us to understand the importance these ancient arts can have for us all.
NHS Networks state, tai chi and qigong "...are now being revealed as a major part of the solution to some of our most dangerous diseases – heart disease, diabetes and obesity, cancer, stroke, asthma and chronic lung disorders."
Register now for a Beginners Online Classes!
Why Choose Tai Chi Globe Academy
We care about sharing the benefits of Tai Chi & Qigong, making them accessible and fun to learn. We provide a relaxed and friendly environment while maintaining a professional standard of teaching. To ensure the highest standard, our instructor Lee Welch is:
- A Tai Chi and Qigong practitioner since 2015, trained by a number of Tai Chi and Qigong Masters
- Certified as an instructor of the British Health Qigong Association
- Certified as an instructor of the Dr Paul Lam's Tai Chi for Health Institute
- DBS Certified
- Trained in first aid